Tuesday, September 4, 2007

The Valhalla Exchange: Administrative Questions

During the email interview, I had solicited some feedback from Reinhard regarding how the interview was going. I considered those questions to be administrative in nature, and had not planned to include them in the posted interview.

However, at the behest of Reinhard, I am posting those now, to give the readers a more thorough picture of what transpired.

I did not want to go back and alter the parts that were already posted, so I include the questions here.

Reinhard is a member of FOMI - Svenska Forum Mot Islamisering (information in English; FOMI in English).

Questions are numbered and in italics, and Reinhard's responses are in
plain text. See also the first, second and third parts of the interview.



21) Also, please give me feedback regarding the questions I am asking. :)

Good questions, but I’m waiting for the specific questions about Islam, that’s where I really shine! Oh, and you should get in touch with the Center for Vigilant Freedom, if you haven’t done so already.


32) Please add any other comments you would like to make, but haven't already.

Pertinent questions regarding Western self-hatred and the alliance between Islamists and the left would be welcome.

No comments: