Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Submissive Girls

My dear readers, please read the latest about Dr. Rachel Ehrenfeld's battle with Saudi billionaire Khalid bin Mahfouz.

First go to the Terror Finance Blog and read The Saudi Libel Terrorism. That blog accepts comments, so let's let Dr. Ehrenfeld know how much we support her and appreciate her efforts.

Keep in mind that Khalid bin Mahfouz undoubtedly reads that blog, too, so let's show him that his dirty little secret is getting out.

Then, go to Dr. Ehrenfeld's website and read Saudis Sue for Secrecy. While you're there, hit Dr. Ehrenfeld's tip jar with your tax-deductible contribution, so she can keep racking up points in the legal counterjihad.


Now, Sheikh bin Mahfouz, the rest of this post is

for you!



(To the tune of California Girls, by the Beach Boys)


Submissive Girls

Well Saudi girls submit
I really dig those veils they wear
But American girls and the things they say
You know a Saudi girl wouldn't dare

There's one American scholar, Rachel Ehrenfeld is her name
She exposed the way I pay for terror
She just refuses to play my game

I wish they all could be submissive
I wish they all could be submissive
I wish they all could be submissive girls

Americans have their freedom
And the girls all speak their minds
The connections they show between me & bin Laden
Really put me in a bind

I sued this Dr. Ehrenfeld
But she smacked me down in court
Oh, I couldn't wait to get back to home sands
To the most submissive girls in the world

I wish they all could be submissive
I wish they all could be submissive
I wish they all could be submissive girls

I wish they all could be submissive
(girls, girls, girls yeah I dig the)
I wish they all could be submissive
(girls, girls, girls yeah I dig the)
I wish they all could be submissive
(girls, girls, girls yeah I dig the)
I wish they all could be submissive
(girls, girls, girls yeah I dig the)



Riddle me this!
Sheikh bin Mahfouz
Who has nothing to gain,
But everything to lose?


Riddle me again
(I stop short of three);
What lady has eyes
Covered to not see?



Oh, yes, Sheikh bin Mahfouz,
One has to admit:
Siblings of apes and pigs,
Yet we refuse to submit.
Whatever you think,
Read the words of one mammal:
Yankee Doodle's gonna ride you
Like an infidel camel!

6 comments:

WomanHonorThyself said...

woohoo who knew u were a songwriter?..ha!..good one bro!

John J. Kaiser said...

I'll check it out. Thanks for the link.

Aurora said...

Yankee...LOL, love it! You rock.

Daphne said...

That was Sweeeet!

Nice work.

RR said...

i don't think saudi girls are exactly submissive. you should read some saudi blogs written by women.

Yankee Doodle said...

Thanks for the comments, all!

You're right, Rohana. I do read blogs by Saudi women, and they aren't exactly submissive. I took a little artistic license here, but perhaps I shouldn't have in the interests of accuracy.

A few months back, I used to link to some blogs by Saudi women (assuming that is in fact who they are -- one never knows on the net!), but I took that widget out; for one thing, other widgets were getting long, and, besides, I don't know if they appreciate being linked by a blog such as mine. (Do you have any thoughts on Muslim ladies' blogs being linked by mine? ;) Should I put that widget back in?)

It is my impression that many of them are very intelligent (no surprise there), often mature yet playful, but some feel very oppressed by the laws of the Kingdom (again, no suprise there).

Oppressed might be a better word. ? Stifled? On occasion, very measured in their comments.

It is also interesting to read what is published by lady journalists of the Kingdom.

Thanks for the observation! :)

Daphne: Do you have a blog or a site anywhere in the vast depths of cyberspace?