Tuesday, November 20, 2007

A Dog Buried Here

On my post entitled Phoenix, Part 1 , I received the following comment from my friend Pela:


pela68 said...
Hmmm. As we say in Sweden. There seems to be a dog buried here (something like "it smells fishy")!

Nice one YD!

November 20, 2007 2:55 PM


Thank you everyone for all the email tips. I appreciate your support and your patience. I am trying to answer every emailer, if not every email. If I haven't gotten to you yet, it is because I want to give you the attention you deserve.

I have quite a backlog at the moment, and when I get a new lead and begin checking it out, it sometimes takes several hours looking into the topic, and looking at it from various angles. Sometimes a tip opens up a whole new vista; sometimes a tip leads back to an old, familiar place, but from a surprising angle.

For all my blogger friends, sorry I haven't been to your blogs as often as I would like to.

I am going to wish everyone a Happy Thanksgiving right now, since by the time my readers begin to read this post in some places, it will already be Thanksgiving there:

Happy Thanksgiving, everyone!


(I sure hope that smell is "a dog buried here", and not Thanksgiving dinner!)

Over the next few days, look for me to continue with the Phoenix series, and under the same label look for the beginning of a new companion series, entitled Information Dominance.

There is indeed a dog buried here, and I'm busy digging it up.

Woof! Woof!

No comments: