Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Gummihund Means "Quality"

I stopped in at Gummihund today. Pela told me once "Gummihund" means "Rubber Dog". I thought that was funny. Today was even better:

First, he's got a post called "The Good Things Mohammed Introduced" -- the post is blank!

There's another one called "Muhammads profession", with a little tickler, then a link to islam-watch.org.

He's got some other good stuff over there today.

Pela, thanks for writing more in English! And, sure, Gummihund may mean "Rubber Dog", but I think it means "Quality", too.

By the way... USpace (Hard to Swallow) made a suggestion to me about this blog, so I'm passing it along to you about yours... Open up links for your posts, please.

4 comments:

pela68 said...

Thanks my friend. May whatever diety you belive in bless you!

Thank you,and thank you again Mr Yankye Doodle. You truly make my ego- baloon ripe to explode!

You are always wellcome over at my place. I hope that I'm at yours...

pela68 said...

By the way; what do you mean by "Open up links for your posts, please."?

Excuse my ignorance on the subject of matter...

I'm mearly a freshman to this blogging thing, and have never really explored what could or can't be done!

Yankee Doodle said...

I'm Christian, and He does! :)

That "The Good Things Mohammed Introduced" post was funny. I was feeling too serious after all the bad news I had posted here (see the previous four posts). I looked at that post, and I thought "Let's see what Pela has to say about what was good with Mohammed." I looked. I looked. Then I realized the post was blank. It was hilarious.

That one about how you were sick was funny -- it wasn't funny that you were sick, but the funny things that you described, and it was nice to see how you were dealing with it.

Anyway, when you log in, from Dashboard, go to Settings, from Settings go to Formatting, and down under Formatting click "YES" for Show Link Field.

You may have an older version of blogger, so it may be a little different.

;)

American Crusader said...

As soon as I am finished here, I'm going to visit Gummihund site.
I wanted to thank you for stopping by and hope to see you again.